Designed in conjunction with the North West London Critical Care Network, the Paediatric Patient Transfer Bag delivers standardised equipment and ‘at a glance’ checking to support front line staff when transferring critically ill patients. It contains five labelled pouches – Advanced Airways, Breathing, Circulation, Self-Vent and Suction – with all the elasticated loops and pockets needed to store the recommended contents, as determined following a consultation with over 120 clinicians.
- You can strap the bag horizontally to any bed or trolley for hands free, weightless carrying, or you can wear it as a backpack.
- Colour coded modules have an ‘open book’ design and clear lids for easy access and identification
- Dedicated side pockets for BVM and patient’s personal items
- Trolley strap sleeve included
- Internal document pocket on the lid
A widespread and comprehensive consensus (published) used the expertise and experience of many clinicians to safely reduce the volume of transfer equipment carried. Read more about the Paediatric Critical Care Patient Transfer Bags in the Journal of the Intensive Care Society here.
Contents are for demonstration purposes only and are not included
|Dimensions||35 × 73 × 55.3 cm|
|Carry Method||Backpack Straps, Grab Handles|
|Designed to Hold||Airways, Ampoules, Blood Pressure Monitor, Cannulation Equipment, Dressings, Fluid Bags, Intubation Equipment, Laryngoscope, Masks, PPE Equipment, Pre Filled Syringes, Suction Unit|
|Equipment Level||Advanced, Drugs, Observation Kit|
|Features||Cargo Straps, Elastic Loops, Expandable Net Pockets, External Window, Foam Padding, Fold Away Hinge Boards, Internaly Acsessed ID Window, Locking Sliders, Reflective Printing, Rubber Base Protection Feet|
There are no reviews yet.