Crash RX is an innovative emergency airway drug bag designed to simplify and standardise emergency anaesthesia. It focuses on the classification of drug needed to perform emergency anaesthesia, providing a platform to simplify and standardise the intervention. Designed and developed by Professor Scott Weingart and Paul Swinton.
- Compatible with pre-filled syringes, ampoules, vials or a mixture
- Colour coded and labelled sections of the bag to store each drug classification
- Secondary access section
- Auditing options of unique barcode, checklist pocket and RFID / NFC pocket (tag not included)
- Lockable zips compatible with tamperproof seals
- Visible expiry date window
- The Fidlock system on the back of the bag is compatible with Resus SCRAM
|Carry Method||Grab Handles|
|Designed to Hold||Airways|
|Features||Elastic Loops, Foam Padding, Fold Away Hinge Boards, Internal Didivers, Locking Sliders, Reflective Printing|
There are no reviews yet.