One of our most popular designs for CFRs, private medical companies and event medical services, this backpack holds a CD sized cylinder and an AED, as well as all your other kit.
- Padded bottle roll to hold CD sized cylinder – ensuring weight is evenly distributed when carrying and also that the cylinder doesn’t squash other contents by moving around
- Front top pocket can fit an AED, ready kit and consumables
- Cylinder also accessible from the top front pocket, so there is no need to unzip the whole bag.
- Choose a pouch bundle to organise the spacious main body
- Selection of netted pockets on the inside
Contents shown in photographs are for demonstration purposes only, pouches sold separately.
|Dimensions||36 × 21 × 55.5 cm|
|Carry Method||Backpack Straps, Grab Handles|
|Designed to Hold||AED, Airways, Blood Pressure Monitor, BVM’s, Cylinder Bottle, Dressings, Fluid Bags, Intubation Equipment, Masks, PPE Equipment, Sharps Bin, Suction Unit|
|Equipment Level||Advanced, Basic First Aid, Community Responder|
|Features||Adjustable Sternum Strap, Cargo Straps, Expandable Net Pockets, External Pockets, External Window, Externally Accessed 02 Bottle, Foam Padding, Locking Sliders, Lumber Support, Reflective Printing|
There are no reviews yet.