One of five new additions to the SCRAM™ family, Rx is an innovative emergency airway drug bag designed to simplify and standardise emergency anaesthesia by preventing drug error.
- Fidlock System -Magnetic Mechanical Connection (this video explains the system)
- RFID / NFC pocket (tag not included)
- Lockable zip with oversized pull – easier to handle when wearing gloves
- Suitable for pre-filled syringes, ampoules or a combination of both
- 21cm x 14cm x 9cm (H x W x D)
HEMS Paramedic Paul Swinton is the co-inventor of the SCRAM™ range. Find further information on the conception of this bag, published research on the SCRAM™ system and more on paulswinton.com.
|Dimensions||9 × 14 × 21 cm|
|Carry Method||Grab Handles|
|Designed to Hold||Airways|
|Features||Elastic Loops, Foam Padding, Fold Away Hinge Boards, Internal Dividers, Locking Sliders, Reflective Printing|